• Report: #781922

• Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: N.R. — Sweetwater Tennessee USA
NomonKennedy
113 Cedar ST Internet United States of America

NomonKennedy Very Deceptive, always selling more of the same via email. The reports promised are spam emails, Internet

*Author of original report: Email address was hacked

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Hacked Email

*Author of original report: Email was Hacked

Was approached to look a anew web site that can save you money on your electric bill.  Went to the site and a sales pitch for what looked like "BOOKS" containing various information as to how to cut your utility bills in half as well as teaching how you can sell electricity back to the utilities.  Books on how to build your own solar panels etc.

All the so called books turned out to be PDF file that you had to print out yourself if you wanted a hard copy.

The included weekly reports have turned out to be more marketing materials for the same snake oil remedies. Each has the same apperience looks like your buying books but you are getting snake oil PDF file.

This is a wild goose chase and you'll never get the goose.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2011 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NomonKennedy/internet/NomonKennedy-Very-Deceptive-always-selling-more-of-the-same-via-email-The-reports-promi-781922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NomonKennedy

Email address was hacked

AUTHOR: NomonK - (USA)

My email was hacked and was used as a source for a get rich (RIPOFF) as it were....

I am a retired business owner and the companies I have owned were K & S SIGNS,INC; KSIGNS Promotional & Advertising but never my Name per-say.

K & S Signs was just that a full service sign company.  KSIGNS was an independent Promotional products distributor.

I have never marketed anything else.

I do apologize that my name was used in such a dishonest way. I had nothing to do with it.

NOMON R. KENNEDY is my full name and I do use nomonkennedy as a prefix for one of my personal email addresses.  I am a honest man married with 6 children  and God supplies all that I need. My children are all grown and I am a 100% DAV.

God bless  you all.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Hacked Email

AUTHOR: NomonK - (USA)

Email was hacked. Sorry if anyone was financially damaged. I received numerous rejected emails because of bad addresses and this alerted me to the hack.  I have changed both my address and password sense

Email was Hacked

AUTHOR: NomonK - (USA)

My email account was hacked and I received a number of returned emails that were bad addresses that alerted me to the hack. I sent out apologies to all in my email list and immediately change my address as well as my password.

I am a retired business owner and using my name in such a way is disgusting but some animals will do anything to rip people off.  Even this complaint is not from a legit person. I am sorry if my name was used in any way to fraudulently take your money. It certainly was not the real Nomon R. Kennedy