Complaint Review: Nomorerack

New York, New York United States of America

Nomorerack DON'T REFUND YOUR MONEY New York, New York

*Author of original report: Not Satisfied

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I placed an order with this company on 11/22/2012. And they claimed my order should arrive in 10 business days. Well it's 12/22/2012, and still no order. I have been corresponding wth them since 12/10/2012. And they promised me if I didn't have my order, they would refund my money. On friday, 12/21/2012, they said the order was made, and they coulnt refund my money, I would have o wait

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nomorerack/New-York-New-York-/Nomorerack-DONT-REFUND-YOUR-MONEY-New-York-New-York-985933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nomorerack

Not Satisfied

AUTHOR: Kay Que - (United States of America)

My Ticket# 956836, will give you the necessary facts. I don't want any more checking into this matter, I want my money refunded to me.     PERIOD................

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

Kindly accept our apologies for the negative experience you had with our website. Delivery times vary for each item. As stated on the FAQs link of our website, it normally takes 2-4 weeks for an order to be delivered. We are sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order. Rest assured  that we are more than willing to have this matter immediately resolved for you. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to check the status of your order and help resolve this to the best of our abilities.

Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out and we want to thank you for your continued support.