Complaint Review: Nomorerack

Nomorerack
381 Park Avenue south New York, New York United States of America

Nomorerack Did not send items as advertised. New York, New York

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

On March 27,2013, I purchased an assortment package of Long Camisoles (12) a rainbow of colors were shown
Upon completion and conformation they would be shipped in 3-5 days. I was then notified by email, due to high
Demand my order would be delayed, I would be notified when my order ships. Apr. 12, 2013 I received an email
Stating my order shipped. I received it today Apr. 18, 2013......not the assortment promised / Advertised. Needless to say no Packing slip enclosed. (Two each, red, tan, brown, dark blue, light blue and white). You don't send what's on hand without first contacting your consumer. "DON'T HAVE WHAT THEY ORDERED" send something else, Not...no more business from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nomorerack/New-York-New-York-10016/Nomorerack-Did-not-send-items-as-advertised-New-York-New-York-1044469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nomorerack

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - ()

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.