Complaint Review: Nomorerack

Nomorerack
381 Park Avenue South New York, New York United States of America

Nomorerack Paid for product, received no product. New York, New York

*Author of original report: UPDATED 1/2/2013

*Author of original report: Update about my refund...

*Author of original report: Refund...not received

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I would like to say I ordered two watches from this company online. I paid for product with my credit card, I purchased two watches. They weren't expensive, but were and are important gift for Christmas. I am starting to worry because is just around the corner, the order was placed on 11/27/2012. I have contacted them on two occasions and have been told I would receive them before Christmas. Order number is 3888398 A brown one and a white one.   Thanking you In advance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nomorerack/New-York-New-York-10016/Nomorerack-Paid-for-product-received-no-product-New-York-New-York-985446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nomorerack

UPDATED 1/2/2013

AUTHOR: Shay - (United States of America)

I would like to inform everyone that I have received my refund for the watches, as of 1/1/2013. This ends all my problems with this company. Thank you!

Update about my refund...

AUTHOR: Shay - (United States of America)

Ticket #1021211: Customer inquiry submitted via nomorerack.com [1ef44dcb405dfYour request (#1021211) has been updated.To review, comment and reopen the request, follow the link below:

* Melvin, Dec 27 19:12 (COT):Thank you for writing in. Always here to help. I am very sorry for what happened and on behalf of the company I do apologize. It appears that a system glitch inadvertently removed your credits. Rest assured, we have already gone ahead and reinstated the missing credits for you. Please do log in to verify that the credits
were added successfully. Additionally, our IT department looked into this for you so we can prevent this from happening again in the future. Thank you for your patience. Please be advised that It takes approximately 5 - 7 business days (not
including weekends) for the refund to appear on your account. If there is anything further I can do to assist you please let me know. At Nomorerack, customer satisfaction is our main goal. Regards, * Melvin with Customer Care

Nomorerack - 8 Daily Deals!
Showmee63, Dec 26 20:28 (COT): A Customer inquiry has been submitted via nomorerack.c
Message:
I tried to place an order and it did not give me the $5 credit, nor have I received my refund to my credit card. Please explain. This email is a service from Nomorack

Refund...not received

AUTHOR: Shay - (United States of America)

I was promised a refund...this is what I received. Good day!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Upon
communicating this matter over with the supplier of this item, we have
received a confirmation that the order was shipped last December 10,
2012, however, we regret to inform you that we do not have any further
information regarding the shipment or tracking information of this
order. For this reason, we have gone ahead and issued you with a refund
for the amount you paid for this order and as such, I have already
issued in-store credits into your account. Please let me know if you
prefer the refund to be issued back to the original form of payment
instead.

Once you have received the items, you may go ahead and keep the items
as a gift from us. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best Regards,

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care       I did not receive an in store credit either. I am now waiting on another response. All I want is my money to be returned, I do not want a in store credit. I will not be doing business with this company ever again.

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

Good day! Please accept our sincerest apologies for the negative experience you had with our website. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to do whatever we can to make your experience shopping with Nomorerack as perfect as possible. Thank you for posting your Order number. We have sent you an email to the email address we have on file, regarding the steps taken to have this matter resolved.  Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out and we want to thank you for your continued support.