Complaint Review: Nomorerack

• Updated: Sat, December 29, 2012

• Reported By: joe — Irvington New York United States of America
Nomorerack
381 Park Avenue South New York, New York United States of America

Nomorerack Total Rupoff/Beware, took my money never sent me my merchandise New York New York

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

Ordered boots a month and a half ago and haven't received them yet. I emailed them many times got very vague responses back from them. They promised me shipping info and kept giving me excuses. I called them and cant tell you how rude the rep on the phone was. This is a horrible company to deal with. Beware and STAYAWAY. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY and you never get what you ordered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nomorerack/New-York-New-York-10016/Nomorerack-Total-RupoffBeware-took-my-money-never-sent-me-my-merchandise-New-York-New-Y-987653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nomorerack

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

Good day! We are deeply sorry to hear that you still have not received your order.  Rest assured  that we are more than willing to have this matter immediately resolved for you. If you can please email the details of your account to [email protected], we would be more than happy to check the status of your order and help resolve this to the best of our abilities. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience. Rest assured we are working around the clock to deliver you unbelievable deals and make sure your Nomorerack experience is always amazing.