Complaint Review: Nomorerack

• Updated: Sun, April 21, 2013

• Reported By: KADEDID — VISALIA California
Nomorerack

Nomorerack False return policy Internet

*Author of original report: Got it

*Author of original report: Refund

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

*Author of original report: Not what you advertise

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I ordered a bathing suit through Nomorerack and I first asked if it didn't fit,could I send it back.I was told yes and was sent there return policy.Ten minutes after I received item I notified them that it was to small and neede to send it back.Today Iam told it was a final sale item (not posted) and that I could not return it.I just spent $40 on something I cannot use and I will no longer deal with this company.So add me to there list of unhappy customers .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nomorerack/internet/Nomorerack-False-return-policy-Internet-1042821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nomorerack

Got it

My account was credited for the $41 I spent ,thank you

Refund

AUTHOR: KADEDID - ()

I will wait and see if I get a refund,no one should have to go through this and according to other complaints ,others have waited for refunds also .I will contact ripoff when it if I receive my refund

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - ()

Hi,

Good day! Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience we had caused you. Thank you for posting your Order Number. We have gone ahead and sent you an email to the email address we have on file regarding the steps taken to have this matter resolved. Should you have further concerns, please feel free to reply back to that message.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.

Not what you advertise

AUTHOR: KADEDID - ()

* Erika, Apr 12 02:57 pm (EDT):Hello Zoritch,Thank you for writing in. Always here to help.I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have brought you. I understand that you would like to return an item. Upon checking Order # 6010262 SwimBay 1-Piece Swimwear, I have confirmed that this is marked as Final Sale. Please be advised that items marked as Final Sale are not eligible for return.If there is anything further I can do to assist you please let me know. At Nomorerack, customer satisfaction is our main goal.Regards,* Erika with Customer Care

Nomorerack - Everything you love for less
Zoritch, Apr 11 09:23 pm (EDT):A Customer inquiry has been submitted via nomorerack.com 'Contact Us' formName: Katherine Wilson

Email Address: (((redacted)))
Message: Need to return #6010262-5922572 swimsuit is to smallThis email is a service from Nomorerack

No where on any receipt does it state "final sale" and at the time of purchase this was not stated  and they continue to advertise their customer service???

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - ()

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.