Complaint Review: Nomorerack

• Submitted: Sat, December 08, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012

• Reported By: B.E. — Locust Grove Georgia United States of America
Nomorerack

Nomorerack I purchased 4 sheet sets from nomorerack and they claimed them to be 1600 thread count and upon receiving them they were no where near what was described,not even 100 thread count,that won't give me a I purchased 4 sheet sets from nomorerack and they claimed them to be 1600 thread count and upon receiving them they were no where near what was described,not even 100 thread count,that won't give me a , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I purchased 4 sheet sets from nomorerack and they claimed them to be 1600 thread count and upon receiving them they were no where near what was described,not even 100 thread count,that won't give me a refund.I also got taken by their invite your friends and get $10.00 and they get $10.00,SCAM!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2012 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nomorerack/internet/Nomorerack-I-purchased-4-sheet-sets-from-nomorerack-and-they-claimed-them-to-be-1600-threa-979454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nomorerack

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

Good day!  Please accept our sincerest apologies for the experience you had with our website. We absolutely assure you that we are more than willing to have this matter resolved for you the soonest possible time. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to help resolve this to the best of our abilities. Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out and we want to thank you for your continued support.

Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to do whatever we can to make your experience shopping with Nomorerack as perfect as possible.

Best Regards,