Complaint Review: Nomorerack

• Submitted: Thu, February 07, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: RJ — San Jose California United States of America
Nomorerack

Nomorerack Nomore Rack, No More Rack Nomorerack wont return my money despite promising me that they will/ have , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I bought a Bluetooth iPad Case on July 3, 2012. The item was delivered a month later. I didnt like the item and returned within 30 days (per company policy). Then I called Customer Service and gave them details of the return, including Shipping Label number. At that time, they told me that a credit was being issued and will reflect on my credit card. I took their word; the worst thing I could have done. I assumed that the credit may have been issued...several months later I looked at my bank statements and did not see any credit. I contacted them again..they told me that the credit was issued. I told them that it wasn't. Tons of dilly dallying ...then they asked me to email them bank statements. I did.. still dilly dallying..now they are saying I should wait till Finance dept resolves this issue..

No wonder why so many people are complaining! Please dont do business with them! They are a rip off!!!!

Details as below:
  1. Order:# 2688215
  2. Date of Return : Aug 18, 2012
  3. Mode of Return Shipment : Priority Mail, USPS

4. Tracking# : 0312 1430 0001 8687 5917

5. Return Address : 1155 S boyle ave, Los Angeles, CA 90023

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nomorerack/internet/Nomorerack-Nomore-Rack-No-More-Rack-Nomorerack-wont-return-my-money-despite-promising-me-1010646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nomorerack

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

Thank you for posting your Order Number. We have gone ahead and sent you an email to the email address we have on file regarding the steps taken to have this matter resolved. Should you have further concerns, please feel free to reply back to that message.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.

Poland