Complaint Review: Nomorerack

• Reported By: NotAHappyShopper — glens falls New York
Nomorerack

Nomorerack Nomore jumping through hoops Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I do not recommend this site to anyone. They send out defected broken products. They take your money and then do not want to refund your money. They expect you to jump through hoops to get your refund. I bought a tablet and it had a cracked screen and the touch screen didnt work.

I called right away and the lady I spoke with wanted me to ship it back on my dime after submitting a picture of it too. I said no you can send me a return label and pay for it. She then told me they will refund my money and not to worry about shipping it back.

I then get an email the next day saying i do have to return the item on my dime and then they will refund my account. They will refund my shipping fees when I send them a receipt of that too but I will only get store credit. I do not want to do business with them I do not want store credit.

They do not know what they are doing and have poor communication with the customers and each other. I plan on posting this complaint all over the place and making sure they do not get more unsatisfied customers. They steel your money end of story!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2013 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nomorerack/internet/Nomorerack-Nomore-jumping-through-hoops-Internet-1039331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nomorerack

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - ()

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.