Complaint Review: Nomorerack

• Submitted: Wed, October 10, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: Purplepony — Allenville Illinois United States of America
Nomorerack

Nomorerack Nomorerack.com Expired Strivectin Eye Cream-1.3 oz. / 40 ml, Internet

*Author of original report: Contacted them as they requested

*UPDATE Employee: Expired Strivectin Eye Cream

*UPDATE Employee: Expired Strivectin Eye Cream

I ordered/received 3 tubes of StriVectin-SD Eye Cream from Nomorerack at a great price.  "If it appears to be too good to be true, it usually is"...  That was definitely the case with this.  I've been using the cream for a few weeks and haven't noticed any improvement.  I decided to call the actual StriVectin company with the codes on the tubes.  They were able to tell me that the products have expired!!!  (I only purchased them a few weeks ago.)

I wish I would have contacted Strivectin upon receipt of these.  However, I've actually purchased numerous items from Nomorerack and have always been pleased (except for a recent purchase where the printed information accompanying it was in Chinese; no English.  I found what I needed regarding that on the internet).  I contacted Nomorerack regarding the eye creams.

They stated they have a 7 day policy for defective items and that you must contact customer care to report the problem within 7 days of receiving the product and return it within a 30 day period.  Since it's been longer than that, they apologize but...  As a result of this experience I've told them that I'll never buy anything else from them ever again and that I'll be sure and share this with my friends...  I've also assured that my account with them is deactivated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nomorerack/internet/Nomorerack-Nomorerackcom-Expired-Strivectin-Eye-Cream-13-oz-40-ml-Internet-953492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nomorerack

Contacted them as they requested

AUTHOR: Purplepony - (United States of America)

I contacted them as they requested, and they have not contacted me.

Expired Strivectin Eye Cream

AUTHOR: nomorerack - (United States of America)

Hello,

I would like to apologize to the customer for this gross error and we want to make this situation right and as well we value all of our customers patronage. However, in order to do this we would need the customers information. Please have the customer email us at solutions@nomorerack.com and in the Subject header put Expired Strivectin Eye Cream

Kind Regards,

Expired Strivectin Eye Cream

AUTHOR: nomorerack - (United States of America)

Hello,

I would like to apologize to the customer for this gross error and we want to make this situation right and as well we value her patronage. However in order to do this we would need her information. Please have the customer email us at solutions@nomorerack.com and in the Subject header put  Expired Strivectin Eye Cream

Kind Regards,