Complaint Review: Nomorerack

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: Consumer2012 — United States of America
Nomorerack

Nomorerack Nomorerack.com FRAUD-MISREPRESENTATION OF ITEM PURCHASED-FALSE ADVERTISING Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I heard about Nomorerack.com from  The View, in late November.An online shopping place that offers great daily deals. I saw that the deal for that day was a pair of UGG Boots, Australian made, with free shipping for first time users.I registered and ordered the boots. After a couple of weeks I had not heard anything via email about shippment of my purchase. I found a customer service phone number and called and was told that the item, being it holiday time, was "back-ordered and that they are working with the vendor.(or some Vendor) I waited, then another week passed...nothing! I emailed several times and each time I got a response it was from a generated email, which I have saved in fact I have saved ALL the emails I have sent and received to and from them. To make a LONG story short I did receive boots:get this: MADE IN CHINA-VICTORIA BOOTS...WHAT THE ?????I called customer service...they apologized..yeah right...and said I could return the boots in the origional packaging and that I would have to pay the shipping costs. I DON'T THINK SO.....So here I am pleading with someone to share this story that this, what they call a company, has been false advertising and misleading the public...the boots I received are not even CLOSE of UGG boots.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nomorerack/internet/Nomorerack-Nomorerackcom-FRAUD-MISREPRESENTATION-OF-ITEM-PURCHASED-FALSE-ADVERTISING-Inte-987503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nomorerack

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the negative experience you had with our website. Rest assured  that we are more than willing to have this matter immediately resolved for you. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to  help resolve and rectify this matter to the best of our abilities.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience. Rest assured we are working around the clock to deliver you unbelievable deals and make sure your nomorerack experience is always amazing.