Complaint Review: Nomorerack

• Updated: Sat, December 01, 2012

• Reported By: jaysilvera — Wellington Florida United States of America
Nomorerack
381 Park Avenue Sth NY 10016 Internet United States of America

Nomorerack Nomorerack.com Inc, Complete Rip off do not go to this site!!! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com

This web site is the worst. I have made 3 orders. 2 for jewellery and one for sheets. The two pairs of earrings, were a) not gold b) not as described. I returned both and spent two months trying to get my money back for one pair and I am still waiting for a refund for the second more expensive pair which were not white gold.   I also ordered three pairs of sheets which were described as EGYPTIAN. One assumes cotton but they are totally polyester. I will not return those until I get the money back for the earrings. I shall have nothing in return. No money, no earrings, no sheets.

I will never order from this company again and neither should you. Nothing is as described and you have to really read the small print. They should be totally black balled. Disgusting con is all I can say.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nomorerack/internet/Nomorerack-Nomorerackcom-Inc-Complete-Rip-off-do-not-go-to-this-site-Internet-975082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nomorerack

NoMoreRack.com

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

Good day! Please accept our most sincere apologies for the negative experience you had with our site. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to do whatever we can to make your experience shopping with Nomorerack as perfect as possible.

It usually takes 2-3 weeks for the refund of returned items to be process, we are sorry to hear that you have not yet received the refund for the items that you have returned. We assure you that we are more than willing to settle this matter for you, the soonest possible time. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to help resolve this to the best of our abilities.

Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out and we want to thank you for your continued support.

Best Regards,