writes

• Submitted: Tue, April 16, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: stefj86 — salisbury North Carolina
Nomorerack

Nomorerack Will not issue a refund after canceled order and no received product. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

The first and only time I had ever used NoMoreRack, I noticed a bed sheet set in an advertisement that showed up on my Facebook page. The advertisement said "Egyptian comfort 1600 series" for $29. I got excited and purchased the order before realizing that this was clever wording and "Egyptian comfort" in no way meant Egyptian cotton.

Quickly realizing my error, I sent an e-mail requesting to cancel my order. The customer service rep that responded to the e-mail seemed very understanding and canceled my order. He then told me that he gave me a $29 store credit on my account for the purchase, and that I could request a refund to my bank account but that it could take up to a week to process. Two days later, a refund was issued by nomorerack, but then it was again debited from my account. I contacted customer service about what had happened and I was assured that my refund would be coming shortly.

It is now almost one month after that had happened and I still am yet to see the refund to my account. As far as I am concerned, they robbed me. They took money from my account and I have nothing to show for it except aggravation. I e-mailed the company demanding to know where my money is, but I have yet to hear back from anyone.

I would not deal with these people, they are shady and do not respect the value of customer care.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nomorerack/internet/Nomorerack-Will-not-issue-a-refund-after-canceled-order-and-no-received-product-Internet-1043838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nomorerack

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - ()

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.