Complaint Review: Nomorerack

• Updated: Thu, May 29, 2014

• Reported By: Nora — Abilene Texas
Nomorerack
Internet USA

Nomorerack sold me a defective purse; buckle on one side of pursue broke, then noticed two different buckles!! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

Back In summer 2013, I purchased a green leather pursue, that I absolutely loved! After about twotwo months, one of the buckle completely fell apart, and that's when I noticed the buckles on the other side of the purse had completely more sturdy buckles!! I can not get it repaired, so I'm stuck with a beautiful pursue I can't use. I was given credit for this purchase, but not another green, leather pursue I wanted. Thank you letting me get this anger voiced.Nora Abilene, TX

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2014 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nomorerack/internet/Nomorerack-sold-me-a-defective-purse-buckle-on-one-side-of-pursue-broke-then-noticed-tw-1150501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nomorerack

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - ()

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.