Complaint Review: Nomorerack.com Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, December 28, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: Melissa — San Bernardino California United States of America
Nomorerack.com Inc.
381 Park Avenue South New York, New York United States of America

Nomorerack.com Inc. NOMORERACK Ripped Me Off, Refuses To Refund, Refuses To Communicate New York, New York

*Author of original report: Tired of being told to email customer service........

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

Nomorerack makes false promises! I was promised the tablet I ordered by December 21, 2012 and when I didn't get it I was promised a full refund. They sent me an email on December 15 saying my item was shipped. Upon contacting USPS, I was informed the item had never been dropped off at the post office! It's now December 28 and the item still hasn't been shipped and I still haven't received my refund. Customer care call center is a JOKE! They bang on the keyboard to make it sound like they're typing in your problem to the 'escalation manager' and tell you that they will get back to you within 2 days. It's been 2 weeks and still no response. I was rudely BLOCKED from their facebook page for asking how I can get this resolved. I've sent tons of emails and only get the same exact word for word generic email response. Even their live chat feature is a complete and utter waste of time! This company is a FRAUD!!! BEWARE! Do NOT Order from this company!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nomorerackcom-Inc/New-York-New-York-10016/Nomorerackcom-Inc-NOMORERACK-Ripped-Me-Off-Refuses-To-Refund-Refuses-To-Communicate-N-988410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nomorerack.com Inc.

Tired of being told to email customer service........

AUTHOR: melislisbee - (United States of America)

I have sent email after email regarding the item I ordered that was never shipped! I have used your live chat feature on numerous occasions. I have called every number I could find just to get the run around. Do not come on here and respond to my complaint with another 'please send us an email' request. Screw you and your email customer service. Why should I send yet ANOTHER email.. did you not understand my issue the first 15 times I explained it??? I want my money back! JUST REFUND MY MONEY!

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

Good day! I would like to begin by saying that we are deeply sorry for the negative experience you had with our website. Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out and we want to thank you for your continued support. Rest assured that we are more than willing to have this matter rectified for you the soonest possible time. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to settle this to the best of our abilities.

Again, we sincerely apologize and rest assured that we are working around the clock to deliver you unbelievable deals and make sure your Nomorerack experience is always amazing.