Complaint Review: Nomorerack.com, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: D. Sawyer — Cary North Carolina United States of America
Nomorerack.com, Inc.
381 Park Avenue South New York, New York United States of America

Nomorerack.com, Inc. SCAM-DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!! New York, New York

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I placed 2 orders in November - 4 sets of lip gloss in each order.  They billed my card before they shipped any merchandise.  After 4 weeks I finally received 1 order but it contained only 1 set of lip gloss even though the packing slip said there were 2.  2 weeks later I received the 2nd set.  I have yet to receive my second order.  The order status reflects that all orders had been shipped.  They even provided tracking numbers.  The tracking numbers are fraud numbers and don't exist when you go to the USPS website to track the package.  Phone calls go unanswered.  I've recevied various responses to my 15+ emails that are all generic responses which are obviously just prewritten responses.  They have guaranteed a refund but none has been forthcoming and I honestly would be shocked if that actually happened.    Fortunately I only lost $36.00 and learned a valuable lesson to research these companies before placing any orders.  Just some advice - if you want to lose your money, by all means order from this company.    Please help spread the word about this company and maybe they will be shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nomorerackcom-Inc/New-York-New-York-10016/Nomorerackcom-Inc-SCAM-DO-NOT-ORDER-FROM-THIS-COMPANY-New-York-New-York-987515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nomorerack.com, Inc.

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

We are sorry to hear that you have only received one item instead of two, something must have happened in the shipping process that had caused this to happen. Kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the negative experience you had with our website. Rest assured  that we are more than willing to have this matter rectified for you the soonest possible time. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to check the status of your order and help resolve this to the best of our abilities.

Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to do whatever we can to make your experience shopping with Nomorerack as perfect as possible.