Complaint Review: Nomorerack.com

Nomorerack.com
Internet, California United States of America

Nomorerack.com internet shopping website Internet, California

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I placed an order for Christmas gifts on Novemer 25th and received a confirmation email stating to allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Then on December 4th I received an e-mail apologizing for the delay in delivery but rest assured that all orders placed by December 10th would arrive in time for Christmas.  Then on December 10th I received an e-mail stating that due to the strike at the Long Beach port there was a delay in delivery but again, the order would be received by December 21st and IF it was not they would process a full refund and credit for the inconvenience.  At no time have I ever received a tracking number or a confirmation that the order has ever shipped and now that it is December 24th, I will need to buy the gifts I had expected to be delivered by now.  One of the e-mails had an e-mail address to contact Nomorerack regarding the issue and I tried this several times and received a Message Failure Notice so was not even able to contact regarding my order.  I have wasted $94.00 and four weeks ordering anything from this website. I have no need for a credit as I have no intention of ever placing an order again, but want my refund processed IMMEDIATELY unlike my order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2012 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nomorerackcom/Internet-California-/Nomorerackcom-internet-shopping-website-Internet-California-986569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nomorerack.com

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

We are sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order. We sincerely apologize for the negative experience you had with our website.  Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out. Rest assured that we are more than willing to have this matter immediately resolved for you. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to help resolve this matter to the best of our abilities.

Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to do whatever we can to make your experience shopping with Nomorerack as perfect as possible.