Complaint Review: Nomorerack.com

• Updated: Sat, March 30, 2013

• Reported By: Teresa — Chula Vista California
Nomorerack.com
381 Park Ave South New York, New York United States of America

Nomorerack.com RIPOFF SCAM: NOMORERACK SELLS BROKEN ITEMS AND FAKE KNOCKOFFS New York New York

*Consumer Comment: You can not guarantee great anything.

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I purchased 3 items on March 15, 2013, a Jawbone Jambox, a Belkin Cell phone armband and Gaming headphones.  I have yet to receive the headphones as of today March 29.  First off, the "Belkin" armband is a total complete fake.  The quality is so bad, the stiching is already coming apart, you can tell just by looking at it that its fake.  I'm not so upset about that, it was $9 big deal.

What really ticks me off is that out of the box this Jawbone Jambox never worked.  I have followed all instructions, let it charge several times, tried everything I could think of and it still does not work.  In fact if it is not plugged into a power source it won't even turn on.  What a Ripoff!  I spent $85 on a piece of junk.

My friend told me about this site which is why I tried it in the first place.  Come to find out, she has encountered the same situation on everything she has purchased as well.  She said not one single item of electronics she purchased ever worked!  How can these people stay in business?

According to their return policy, you have 14 days from receipt of items to get a refund.  I got my order on March 27, 2013.  I just sent them a request for an RMA number to return this junk.  Let's see if they do anything about this disaster.  I will post updates...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 02:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nomorerackcom/New-York-New-York-10016/Nomorerackcom-RIPOFF-SCAM-NOMORERACK-SELLS-BROKEN-ITEMS-AND-FAKE-KNOCKOFFS-New-York-Ne-1038991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nomorerack.com

You can not guarantee great anything.

AUTHOR: NotAHappyShopper - ()

I have been both email and on the phone with this company the past two days. All they can do is apologize for their poor service. I received a broke tablet and you want me to pay for shipping to return the broken product and then refund me my money after getting it and give me store credit for my shipping cost. I do not want to do business with you again so I do not want store credit. YOU steal peoples money and then want us to shop there again? You guys have so many complaints out there someone needs to check into your so called company more like a scam to me. I will be posting my complaint on every webiste possible to make sure people know not to shop on your site. I dont want apologies I want satisfaction and my money back.

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - ()

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.