Complaint Review: Nomorerack.com

• Updated: Mon, May 06, 2013

• Reported By: DCR — Hendersonville North Carolina
Nomorerack.com
381 Park Avenue South, 4th floor New York , New York USA

Nomorerack.com Placed order....Did not recieve..Supervisor will not return call....Blocked all communication New York New York

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I placed an order to Nomorerack.com on April 28, 2013. I paid for the order through paypal, and recieved the confirmation. On the 29th I recieved an email from Nomorerack customer service stating that the order was cancelled for non payment. I called them immediately and spoke to customer service gave the paypals transaction id number. The rep argued with me and told me it was a problem with paypal and I needed to contact them. I asked to be transferred to a a supervisor and was told they would call me before 5 pm.This did not happen.

On the 29th I called paypal, and filed a complaint. I then recieved an email from Nomorerack customer service stating they would refund my money to pay pal. This never happened. ON the 1st of May I recieved an email with a tracking number stating the items were being shipped. AS of todat the 6th o May nothing has been shipped or refunded. I have been blocked by this company and can  not contact them any further. BEWARE of NOMORERACK.COM ..INC

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 05:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nomorerackcom/New-York-New-York/Nomorerackcom-Placed-orderDid-not-recieveSupervisor-will-not-return-callBlocke-1048688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nomorerack.com

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - ()

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.