Complaint Review: Nomorerack.com

• Submitted: Fri, August 10, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 13, 2012

• Reported By: Lyaka — New Jersey United States of America
Nomorerack.com

Nomorerack.com A group of organized criminals! NOMORERACK.COM is HORRIBLE place to shop! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Re: Order Concerns

I was so stupid to trust their advertizing and cheap price that I bought several (more than 10) items from them (for the total about $500 00)  Nothing, I repeat - nothing is useable. Some of the issues I had were...Items "mailed" but never received, wrong items shipped, broken items,the quality of the items I received were not what they advertize,they
put  the misleading pictures and not honest descriptions (a lot of vital information is not available and there are no customer service reps to help you), their "unbelievable" deals from too many shady merchants, and the customer service is TERRIBLE!!!! They are bragging about an easy return.., but it's not the truth and If you consider shipping cost plus the cost of returning it's not worth the most of cheap junk you already lost money for..

The last drop - this June I decided to buy Shoulder Tote Bag (for $33 adv. [continued below]....
..... price $147) The junk I received totally different from
the picture (for an example the hardware is bright yellow instead of a plain silver and so on..) plus it has broken zipper I can't fix it because it's so wavy and cheap.. On the top of this they charge me twice for the same purse. So I got total charge $70.00 for one piece of garbage.., many hours  online and on the phone over this issue Their customer service is a huge joke! They sent me completely broken merchandise and refused to refund my money  I got ripped off. My opinion this is a group of organized criminals! Buyer Beware!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2012 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nomorerackcom/internet/Nomorerackcom-A-group-of-organized-criminals-NOMORERACKCOM-is-HORRIBLE-place-to-shop-925562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nomorerack.com

Re: Order Concerns

AUTHOR: Vincent111 - (Canada)

Hello Lyaka,

Vincent here from Nomorerack and I wanted to thank you for bringing this to my attention and I do apologize for the concerns on your past orders.

I would like to look into this further and get this resolved for you but in order to do so, could I ask that you email me directly (email below) with your name and details so I can properly review and get this taken care of.

Sincerely,