Complaint Review: Nomorerack.com

• Reported By: Melissa — Chula Vista California United States of America
Nomorerack.com

Nomorerack.com Deceptive advertising Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I have finally received all of the items that I ordered from nomorerack.com and sadly I was disappointed in all of them. First I received the Holiday Pashmina scarf and while the description turns out to be accurate when I went back and read it more carefully, the picture and the title were very deceiving. In the picture it is very clearly draping down to the waist of the woman wearing it and in reality it barely covers my shoulders. Also, it is NOT pashmina! Pashmina is a cashmere blend and this is rayon! The price + shipping was only an ok price for what it actually was-by no means a great deal.

The second shipment contained the earrings I has ordered. Another case of deceptive pictures! I ordered 14k gold hoop earring that appeared to be a good size in the picture, making the price a good deal. What showed up in the mail were tiny hoops (about the diameter of a dime)-making the price (if they are really 14k gold) only 'ok'. The 6mm studs were a good deal if they are actually 14k gold which my itching ears at the end of the day were calling into question. I cannot find a mark anywhere on either pairs of earring indicating they are really 14k gold.

Lastly the camera lens coffee mug, would be really cute and a fair price but it is made pretty cheaply. The lid does not really seal well and I am anticipating leakage with the first use...alas it is a Christmas gift so I am just hoping for the best.

All in all, the best I can say is that the items I got were only an 'ok' deal. NONE of the items were worth anywhere close to the listed original prices! I will not be buying from here again. I don't like to have to comb through item descriptions to see if I am actually getting what is pictured.

There is no where to leave any kind of review of the products on their site and when I tried to leave this exact review on their facebook page, they kept deleting it.

It is just a shady company and I would strongly advise people to just steer clear!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nomorerackcom/internet/Nomorerackcom-Deceptive-advertising-Internet-984677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nomorerack.com

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. It will certainly help in improving our business. lease accept our sincerest apologies for this negative experience you had with our website. Please be reminded that we are more than willing to assist you with your concern in anyway we can. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to resolve this to the best of our abilities.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience. Rest assured we are working around the clock to deliver you unbelievable deals and make sure your Nomorerack experience is always amazing.

Best Regards,