Complaint Review: Nomorerack.com

• Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: Leyla — washington District of Columbia United States of America
Nomorerack.com
381 Park Avenue South Internet United States of America

Nomorerack.com I attempted to make one purchase but their system had a glitch and gave me an error code. But I found out that they put a hold on my card 8 times for the same items totaling over $1,000.00. New York, Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Get Bogus Charges Dismissed 1-2-3

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I placed an order but their system had a glitch and would not accept the order.  I contacted CS via chat and CHAD told me to re-eneter all my CC information again.. which I did but got the same error code.  I sent him another text and he did not respond.  I called and spoke to another rep. and she told me I should log off and renter all my info (which got rid of the items in the cart) and the system will work fine.  So I did and it still kept giving me an error code that the shipping and mailing address don't' match (which they did). I called again, and she told me to clear my history and cache and try putting all the info all over again, which I did but it still keep giving me an address error code.

When I called back she said that there is a glitch and that she will forward it to technical department.  I told her that I checked my bank account and they had processed the charges 8 times even though the purchase has not been finalized yet, items were still showing in cart.  She checked and said that is correct and that it will take 3-5 business days to give a refund for items that were NEVER PURCHASED.  I asked to speak to a supervisor, an idiot name Richard Morgan came on line, he refused to give me reasons for running the charges and why it would take 3-5 days to give refund.

I asked to speak to another supervisor above him and he said "I can not divulge on any personal information with regards to the company or other employees including my supervisor's name". I asked where they are located and he again said he can not give out that information.  THEY ARE THIEVES... THEY ILLEGALLY HOLD YOUR MONEY even though a purchase was never made.  I will be reporting them to the Attorney General and BBB of New York.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nomorerackcom/internet/Nomorerackcom-I-attempted-to-make-one-purchase-but-their-system-had-a-glitch-and-gave-me-1012997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nomorerack.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Get Bogus Charges Dismissed 1-2-3

AUTHOR: Red - (United States of America)

Hello.  Sorry for your frustration about charges against your credit card because of merchant errors for goods you did not buy. The fact that the merchant "nomoreRack.com" refuses to release the funds is wrong on so many levels.

May I make a suggestion?  Call your credit card company right away and advise them the charges are fradulant.  You did not initiate them, do not approve of them and wish them to be reversed. Don't hesitate to state all the facts. Most credit card companies will happily comply.

The eight charges amounting to over $1,000 should be gone in a matter of minutes. Another thing: Will you or have you been charged interest on this outstanding balance?  Speak up on this issue as well.  Good Luck!

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble you experienced in placing your order. At NMR, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.