Complaint Review: Nomorerack.com

• Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: Jess — Tucson Arizona United States of America
Nomorerack.com
381 Park Ave South Internet United States of America

Nomorerack.com NoMoreRack False description of Items, late delivery, bad customer service!! New York , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I have purchased a few items from this site and am continually disappointed in the items that I receive.

Items are always late in being delivered, they sometimes make it extremely hard to redeem. Once items are received they rarely look like the items that you thought you were purchasing. I have purchased a diamond necklace and in the picture it looks shiny and much larger than what actually came which was tiny and dull, looked like it was worth $5. I have purchased some ear warmers that were supposed to be just cotton and instead came with a faux fur finish and looks like there's a dead rat on your head.

I ordered several items as Christmas presents, and I ordered in time so that they would arrive before Christmas. I received an email prior to December 21 saying that items are being delayed but will arrive before December 21 and if they do not to contact customer service and that I would receive a full refund and in-store credit.

Items did not arrive before December 21 nor did they arrive before Christmas, I had to do last minute shopping to replace these gifts. I contact customer service via email and their response was that it was not their fault. They did not offer a refund or store credit for my items not coming as they said they have already been shipped so there's nothing they can do. I even forwarded the email they sent me saying that they would give me a refund and after a few emails back and forth they gave me a $5 credit. I explained that this was neither a full refund nor full in-store credit. Their final response was that this was not their fault because items are shipped from different vendors.

I don't think that they understand the word 'guarantee' and should stop using it if they do not actually guarantee anything.

They end their emails saying 'At Nomorerack, customer satisfaction is our main goal' and this couldn't be further from the truth, they just find someone else to blame and do as little as possible to fix any issues consumers may have.

I will never order anything from this site again. Items are shipped poorly and are sometimes damaged. Items don't look like the items they picture. Customer service is terrible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2012 09:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nomorerackcom/internet/Nomorerackcom-NoMoreRack-False-description-of-Items-late-delivery-bad-customer-service-989128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nomorerack.com

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

We would like to express our sincerest apologies for the negative experience you had with our website. We are sorry about the inconvenience you had experienced regarding the shipment of your order. We would like to let you know that we are more than willing to have this matter rectified for you the soonest possible time. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to settle this to the best of our abilities. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to do whatever we can to make your experience shopping with Nomorerack as perfect as possible.