Complaint Review: Nomorerack.com

• Reported By: CAfedup — Mountain View California United States of America
Nomorerack.com

Nomorerack.com Paid for item and did not ship Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

*Author of original report: Still no merchandise -- Still no confirmation of when it will ship

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

Ordered Ugg-like boots for $26.00 shipped on 11/12/12 from nomorerack.com.  As of 12/1/12 order has NOT shipped and they have refused to refund my money.  I have contacted their customer service via email on 3 separate occasions and have received ZERO response.  I contacted their 800 customer service number and have been on hold for over an hour +, hung up on 3 different times and STILL do not have the product OR refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nomorerackcom/internet/Nomorerackcom-Paid-for-item-and-did-not-ship-Internet-976123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nomorerack.com

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

We certainly understand where you're coming from. Thank you for providing us with your order information. We have gone ahead and contacted you through email regarding the steps taken to have this matter resolved. We sincerely appreciate your patience and cooperation in this matter.

Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out and we want to thank you for your continued support.

Still no merchandise -- Still no confirmation of when it will ship

AUTHOR: CAfedup - (United States of America)

It has been exactly 3 weeks as of today, 12/3/12, that I placed my order.  According to customer service, this item has NOT SHIPPED YET.   I am told the item would be DELIVERED in 2-3 weeks.  I have made several requests for a full refund and have been told time again to wait another week.  My credit card was charged 3 weeks ago.  I have no merchandise nor any confirmation of when the merchandise will ship.   I just want to be done with this ordeal and have my money refunded.

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

We sincerely apologize about the negative experience you had with our site. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to do whatever we can to make your experience shopping with Nomorerack as perfect as possible.

We are sorry to hear that you have not yet received the items that you have ordered. Please be reminded that delivery times vary for each item. As per our FAQs, please expect 2-3 weeks for an order to be delivered. Rest assured that we are more than willing to have this matter immediately resolved for you. If you can please email the details of your Nomorerack account/order to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to help resolve this to the best of our abilities.