Complaint Review: Nomorerack.com

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: LeAnna — Pasadena Texas United States of America
Nomorerack.com

Nomorerack.com RIP OFF DO NOT BUY....BOUGHT TABLET AND IT DOESNT TURN ON Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I ordered a kocaso android tablet, which I received November 23, 2012.  I didnt open it as it was a x-mas present for my son.  Christmas morning he opens up and low and behold, there is no adapter in the box and it doesnt turn on or charge.  I contacted customer care and explained the situation and they will not do anything about it because it has been 33 days instead of 30 days since I received it.  Even after explaining that as soon as it arrived it was wrapped and put under the x-mas tree they said there is nothing they will do.

Do not buy from this company.  They do not stand behind their merchandise and all tablets come with an adapter to charge them with.  So basically I am out the money that I paid for the tablet and now have to go buy him another one from somewhere being as it was his x-mas present.

This company ought to be ashamed of themselves taking advantage of people in this fashion and quite frankly the DA's office in California should file charges and have this company ran out of business.  After reading all the complaints about this company on this site this is ridiculous and this company is a scam!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nomorerackcom/internet/Nomorerackcom-RIP-OFF-DO-NOT-BUYBOUGHT-TABLET-AND-IT-DOESNT-TURN-ON-Internet-987841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nomorerack.com

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

Good day! I would like to begin by saying that we apologize profusely for the inconvenience you have experienced with our website. We most certainly assure you that we are more than willing to have this matter rectified for you the soonest possible time. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to settle this matter to the best of our abilities.

Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to do whatever we can to make your experience shopping with Nomorerack as perfect as possible.