Complaint Review: Nomorerack.com

• Reported By: Jill — Phila Pennsylvania USA
Nomorerack.com

Nomorerack.com Rip off, fraud Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

The company( and I use the term loosely) nomorerack took my money and never sent me the item or a refund. I don't even think it's a real company and I'm afraid it will disappear after Christmas. How do I get my money back?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 08:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nomorerackcom/internet/Nomorerackcom-Rip-off-fraud-Internet-986096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nomorerack.com

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

We deeply apologize for the negative experience you had with our website. Delivery times vary for each item. As stated on the FAQs link of our website, it normally takes 2-4 weeks for an order to be delivered. We are sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order. Rest assured  that we are more than willing to have this matter immediately resolved for you. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to check the status of your order and help resolve this to the best of our abilities.

Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out and we want to thank you for your continued support.