Complaint Review: Nomorerack.com

• Reported By: Joan — Sylacauga Alabama United States of America
Nomorerack.com

Nomorerack.com Ripped off in Alabama by Nomorerack.comInternet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I ordered three pairs of UGG boots with a bow on the back.  These boots were advertised as genuine Uggs from Australia.  They were a whale of a deal which shou;d have alerted me that this was a scam but I was so excited to get them as a Christmas present for one of my Grandadughters.

After 2 weeks of not hearing from them I emailed the "contact us" site and informed them that I had not received the boots.  Michelle wrote back that due to the Longshoremen strike in California the boots had been held up and they would send as soon as possible.  This went on for weeks and I was getting desperate.  Finally the boots came a month and 1 week after ordering and they weren't even Uggs!  I haven't asked for a refund because I am waiting for a reply from Michelle whom I blasted about the false advertising.  I haven't received the third pair of boots which are probably going to be worse than the first 2! Something needs to be done to shut this company down.  Isn't there a law against this kind of scamming company?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2012 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nomorerackcom/internet/Nomorerackcom-Ripped-off-in-Alabama-by-NomorerackcomInternet-986695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nomorerack.com

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the negative experience you had with our website. We sincerely assure you that we are more than willing to have this matter immediately resolved for you. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to help resolve this to the best of our abilities.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience. Rest assured we are working around the clock to deliver you unbelievable deals and make sure your Nomorerack experience is always amazing.