• Report: #1020799

• Reported By: Ruby — Austin Texas United States of America
Nomorerack.com

Nomorerack.com Scam...Scam...Scam...Stay Away Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

Definitely don't but from this place. I ordered three items. Two were shipped right away and according to nomorerack.com were delivered as well. Upon contacting them and letting them know that I never received my items, they told me I had to check with my local post office, which I did. Not much help there. When I told nomorerack.com that the post office wasn't able to help me, they told me I needed to file a police report and then they would issue me a credit. So I filed a police report. I also filed a complaint to the US Post Office online. Amazingly, two days after I told nomorerack.com that I had actually filed a police report, my packages arrived! So I really don't think it was the post office at all. Now I finally got my third item after three weeks. They supposedly shipped it on 2/14 and I just got it today, 2/26. It was a waterpik. I missed the fine print that said refurbished, or I would never have ordered this in the first place. But trying to make the best of this whole horrible situation, I decided to clean it, although they did say it was sanitized. Sanitized with what I'm not sure because this thing is grossly and disgustingly dirty. I'm throwing it out. A waste of $27 and all I can do is come here and try to warn others not to waste your money on this junk they sell!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 10:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nomorerackcom/internet/Nomorerackcom-ScamScamScamStay-Away-Internet-1020799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nomorerack.com

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.