Complaint Review: Nomorerack.com

• Submitted: Thu, March 07, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: Barbara E. — Thompsons Station Tennessee United States of America
Nomorerack.com

Nomorerack.com all staff is bogus Complete Chaios WONDER HOW MANY PEOPLE FELL FOR THERE BS Internet

*Consumer Comment: NMR's rebuttal the same for every complaint on Ripoff.com

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

Well I ordered a beautiful sherpa king size blanket. I already bought one from a real store and I love it. So when the saw the same comforter on nomorerack.com at a fraction of the price I paid. I ordered one.

The moment I ordered it, a red flag went off in my gut, so I called back to cancel my order. It had only been 10 minutes from the time I ordered it, till the time I wanted to cancel my order.

Representative told me I could not cancel, because my order was already in the processing dept. Really, that was fast, so can I please speak with your processing dept. "No we are not allowed to give out that information" ok so here we go.

Email after email, phone call after phone call, I got nowhere fast. Nearly 4 weeks have gone by.

Nomorerack sent me a tracking number from Fedex to  track my order. They emailed it to me and said my package was on its way.

I called Fedex and they only have  a tracking number. but nomorerack never called them back to pick up the package.  it all smells rotten to me. If a deal is too good to be true stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nomorerackcom/internet/Nomorerackcom-all-staff-is-bogus-Complete-Chaios-WONDER-HOW-MANY-PEOPLE-FELL-FOR-THERE-BS-1025009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nomorerack.com

NMR's rebuttal the same for every complaint on Ripoff.com

AUTHOR: bethh - ()

Anyone who is reading what these thieves from NMR have posted,

Have a look at a few more complaints and NMR's rebuttal.

They post the EXACT thing over and over- not a word changes.

This company is the worst ever.

They advertise items as 100$ % cotton  and the items are actually polyester.

They advertise Aussie Luxury Boots that are actually cheap slippers from China (I have seen the Chinese pamphlet for slippers- and NMR's "Luxury boots" are pictured.

Please read more NMR complaints- and notice that their reply is the same cut-and-paste over and over.

That's the same thing that happens with customer service- talking heads with nothing to say.

You will NOT get your money back
You CANNOT cancel your transaction.
You CANNOT get a tracking number that is authentic; they send you a tracking number that is sot valid.

WHY IS THIS COMPANY STILL IN BUSINESS?

If you still want to buy something from them, go ahead.  You'll be posting a complaint about them very, very soon.

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.