Complaint Review: Nomoreracks

• Updated: Fri, May 31, 2013

• Reported By: Carolyn — Jackson Mississippi
Nomoreracks
Internet USA

Nomoreracks I purchase 3 pair of diamond earring studs from this company, when I received them the stone were cloudy they look more like an opal the a diamond.

On April 30, 2013 I purchase 2 pair White Diamond earring, my friend purchase 1 pair but they charge my credit for my as well as my friends earrings.  She received her earrings on May 7, 2013, I receieved my 2 pair on May 8, 2013, we returned them on May 10, 2013 they were recieved by a representative on May 13, 2013.  On May 21, 2013 I receievied an email from Missy stating that it takes 5-7 business day for a refund as of today May 31, 2013 I have not received anything from NOMORERACK nor have I from them!

Carolyn

(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nomoreracks/internet/Nomoreracks-I-purchase-3-pair-of-diamond-earring-studs-from-this-company-when-I-received-1055274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nomoreracks