Complaint Review: Non-Lawyer Solutions/Orlando Damaris

• Updated: Sat, July 14, 2012

• Reported By: Nereida — Kissimmee Florida United States of America
Non-Lawyer Solutions/Orlando Damaris
4974 Patch Rd, Suite A, Orlando, Fl 32822 Internet United States of America

Non-Lawyer Solutions/Orlando Damaris Damaris Estela located at 4974 Patch Rd, Orlando Florida., 32822, will not return calls after she received funds , Internet

I am an elderly woman (mid 70's) on social security, I fell on hard times so 2 months ago I contacted Ms. Damaris Estela, Non-Lawyer solutions located at 4974 Patch Rd., Orlando, Fl. regarding financial services in order to help set up a payment plan for my bills. Ms. Estela quickly arrived at my residence and collected a substantial amount of funds which she wanted in cash but, I gave her a Money order AND I made a copy of it... She also wanted the title of my old and paid off vehicle which I refused.

She made a second visit and collected more finds in the amount of apprx $265.00. She also wants 300.00+ monthly to pay the bills. And again requested the title of my car.

I have tried contacting her because she has not given me a receipt on the 2nd pmt and I am receiving collection notices.  I reached Ms Estela by using a neighbors phone who's number is unfamiliar to her/ she answered and informed me that she would get back to me but does not and now I am not able to reach her and the voice mailbox is full.

I agree that she is a con artist and is ripping off people...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2012 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Non-Lawyer-SolutionsOrlando-Damaris/internet/Non-Lawyer-SolutionsOrlando-Damaris-Damaris-Estela-located-at-4974-Patch-Rd-Orlando-Flo-912152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Non-Lawyer Solutions/Orlando Damaris