Complaint Review: None Given

• Updated: Fri, March 23, 2012

• Reported By: Sportsradiobabe — Buffalo New York United States of America
None Given
none given los angeles, California United States of America

None Given there is no identification given phony debt collection scam los angeles, California

I started receiving calls today from 213 261 5790. They asked for me --bad accent, bad mispronunciation of my name. I immediately told them I was on the Do Not Call list and hung up.  They called back numerous times and I kept hanging up. He screamed at me the third time that I will be going to jail.

I owe nothing to anyone. This is a total scam. I have numerous complaints from googling the number.

Someone should really stop this guy(s).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2012 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/None-Given/los-angeles-California-/None-Given-there-is-no-identification-given-phony-debt-collection-scam-los-angeles-Califo-858412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on None Given