Complaint Review: Noon Turf Care

Noon Turf Care
3 brent drive hudson, Massachusetts USA

Noon Turf Care Predatory business practices. hudson Massachusetts

*UPDATE Employee: Noon Turf Care's Rebuttal

Relentless tele-marketers.  Predatory business practices.  They should focus on customer service and better lawn care performance.  I do not recommend this company.

I contracted with Noon in 2012.  I was not happy with their service and elected not to renew in 2013 and hired an alternative service provider.  Noon invoiced me three times during the winter which I did not respond to.  On the invoices it states that the service continues from season to season.

I discovered them treating my lawn early one morning and contacted then and informed them I do not want their service.  I informed them I do not expect an invoice.  They did invoice me for $159.  I contacted them to try and have the bill reversed and they did not.  They never contacted me in advance of their arrival to inform me their impending service.  They have relentless tele-marketing but do not call to confirm service?  This is unacceptable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Noon-Turf-Care/hudson-Massachusetts-01749/Noon-Turf-Care-Predatory-business-practices-hudson-Massachusetts-1048727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Noon Turf Care

Noon Turf Care's Rebuttal

AUTHOR: John Guariano - ()

Thank you Ripoff Report for the opportunity to share our side of this unfortunate situation.  Mr. Woolridge was clearly explained that our services renew automatically from season to season.  He in fact agreed to this and we have the recorded conversation as evidence.  We are happy to play the recording for anyone who is interested.

He also failed to mention that we did credit his account the $159.00, leaving him with a $0.00 balance.  We did not have to do this, but we did out of good faith.

As he did mention that he also received three letters over the winter months advising him on what we had planned for the following spring.  He failed to contact us to let us know that he wanted to discontinue.  The letters indicate the following:

Below you will find a list of services that are currently scheduled for you for 2013. SAVE additionally with our pre-pay discount when you prepay for your 2013 services now! You can also sign up for AutoPay or prepay onlineat www.noonturfcare.com! (Prepayments are non-refundable.) Remember, service begins automatically in the spring. If you have any questions or changes to your account, please call 1-866-547-5296. Thank you for yourbusiness and we look forward to serving you in 2013!