Complaint Review: NorCalBodz

• Reported By: SVP — Sacramento California
NorCalBodz
Internet USA

NorCalBodz models Sacramento Internet

I've had some run ins with NorCalBodz myself. I directed one of my models to work with this same person. When my model was talking to him on the phone when I was present he told my model to not listen to what I was telling him that I didn't know how the business worked and if my model wanted to work with him my model was to drop me as a manager.

No real agency would do something like this. yes my company is a small company but this way I can take care of my models. Gary didn't want me involved and now I know why. he knew I would go with my model to see what was going on and would look over the contract before my guy signed it.

I myself would never send a model to this person because of this. I Live and work in Sacramento and have as yet been able to find a physical location on this company. Since my company is small I let every model that comes to me know I work out of an office in my house. I even tell them I can't gurantee work.

If the agency is ligit it would work with the model and give them a set of prints or a CD with the photos on it as I have always done with my models. They are also free to use the photos I take anyway they wish.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2014 04:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NorCalBodz/internet/NorCalBodz-models-Sacramento-Internet-1134967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NorCalBodz