Complaint Review: NorVergence

• Submitted: Wed, June 09, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, June 09, 2004

• Reported By:Kingwood Texas
550 Broad Street, 3rd Floor Newark,, New Jersey U.S.A.

NorVergence Inc. Fraud billing Rip-off! They're dishonest and won't return my calls. Newark, New Jersey

I have been in a battle since the end of December 2003, and still now six months later I have a matrix box but still no cell phones which were to ship February 16th. Joann Johnson even went as far as to put me on hold walk down to the shipping center come back to the phone and tell me they shipped out yesterday! What a lier!!

I have filed an informal complaint with the FCC and am now shopping around for better services, with a company that will actually return a phone call!

I had given NorVergence permission to draft my checking account for the amount of $594.33, they drafted that amount once since that they have taken it upon themselves to draft any amount over that. I put a stop payment on the each debit and the fraudulently went and generated a paper copy of the voided check it sent to them and pushed it thru that way.

It has just come to my attention that the owner of NorVergence has been cited on 3 previous accounts by the FCC for the way he conducts his business, and is now being sited again.

So beware my friends do not do business with this company!

Kingwood, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2004 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NorVergence/Newark-New-Jersey-07102/NorVergence-Inc-Fraud-billing-Rip-off-Theyre-dishonest-and-wont-return-my-calls-Newar-94239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NorVergence