Complaint Review: Norah premium astrology

• Submitted: Sun, July 15, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, July 15, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — windsor Ontario United States of America
Norah premium astrology

Norah premium astrology Norah astrology I ordered 2 free readings, one for me and the other for my husband with 2 separate email addresses. They came back identical in "fortune"and transit urgency dates with "you must act now" and pay $79 Internet

*UPDATE Employee: 100% Refund Guarantee

This "premium astrology" / Norah astrology promises a free reading and talks about how good she is in the celebrity "world". I ordered 2 free readings, one for my husband and one for me with 2 different email addresses and our last names are different also. The readings came back identical. The "urgent transit period" on the same date, "the envious dangerous person after you" etc. What a bunch of crock! Glad I did it my way, instead of blindly believing her crap fraud!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2012 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Norah-premium-astrology/internet/Norah-premium-astrology-Norah-astrology-I-ordered-2-free-readings-one-for-me-and-the-othe-912291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Norah premium astrology

100% Refund Guarantee

AUTHOR: Deborah H PA - ()

Hello!

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. I would like to personally attend to them if I may.

I want to assure you that I am here to answer any and all of your questions. Feel free to email me personally at Deborah@premiumastrology.com. Now, I understand your uncertainty and would like to point out how our teachings work.

Of course some of the information may appear generalized but as Professional Clairvoyants, our experts are pointing out teachings and affirmations that are used by professional astrologers around the world. They then look deeper into the client and focuses on your individual Transit Period. The objective is to help each individual pursue and find their ‘True Self’. Our introspective approach allows our experts to focus on aspects unique to people from across the globe. Please contact me with any questions and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

We certainly do abide by our 30 day refund policy and are quick to refund any customer who is not 100% thrilled with our expert's findings.

I do apologize for any inconvenience and welcome anyone to get in touch with me personally again at Deborah@premiumastrology.com

Thank you!