Complaint Review: Nordyne

• Submitted: Tue, May 10, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, June 05, 2011

• Reported By: 12451j — middleburg Florida USA
Nordyne
8000 Phoenix Parkway O'Fallon Missouri 63368 Unite O"fallon, Missouri United States of America

Nordyne Frigidare New heat pump unit -constant failures O"fallon , Missouri

*Consumer Comment: To The Nordyne "EMPLOYEE"

*Consumer Comment: CLASS ACTION-I'M IN!!!

*UPDATE Employee: We can help with warranty information.

I purchased a new Frigidaire heat pump in 2008- I have had trouble from the start.
The first issue was a  new coil was replaces due to leaks within the first month. Now it has had a ball valve failure due to a failed valve installed at manufacture time. I am going to responsible for $1,000 to install a new valve and replace freon. I am all for  a CLASS ACTION Litigation. I have submitted all of the information to an attorney. Any takers?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2011 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nordyne/Ofallon-Missouri-63368/Nordyne-Frigidare-New-heat-pump-unit-constant-failures-Ofallon-Missouri-727621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nordyne

To The Nordyne "EMPLOYEE"

AUTHOR: Robbi314 - (United States of America)

I WOULD LIKE WARRANTY ASSISTANCE...AFTER 2 COILS,2 FAN MOTORS, A CAPACITOR, HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF FREON AND OVER A THOUSAND DOLLARS OF LABOR CHARGES, AND NORDYNE SAYS I DIDN'T SEND IN MY WARRANTY..WHICH IS A LIE...I WOULD LIKE A NEW UNIT!!!! THE LAST REPAIR WAS 2 DAYS AGO AND NOW THE THING SOUNDS LIKE THE COMPRESSOR IS GOING TO EXPLODE. WHAT'S LEFT TO REPLACE?????? YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO WORK FOR A COMPANY LIKE THIS WHO SELLS INFERIOR CRAP & WHOSE EMPLOYEES POST BLOGS OF DEFECTIVE UNITS SITTING IN YOUR STORAGE YARDS BEING SOLD AS NEW AND DISGUSTING REPORTS OF WHO IS SLEEPING WITH WHO'S HUSBAND OR WIFE AT WORK ...NO WONDER THE STUFF YOU SELL IS GARBAGE!!!!

CLASS ACTION-I'M IN!!!

AUTHOR: Robbi314 - (United States of America)

So here we are 4 months and 2 new coils, a capacitor and NOW @ FAN MOTORS later. The repair man hasn't even cashed our check for the last repair yet and the thing sounds like it's going to blow up. So if you've contacted an attorney, please forward my email to him. I'M IN!!!

(((ROR REDACTED)))

Thanks! :)

We can help with warranty information.

AUTHOR: palutisk@nordyne.com - (U.S.A.)

Hello. The parts in your Frigidaire heat pump are covered by our published 10-year
warranty (product registration is required at www.frigidaire.net for full benefits). Our
warranty states that it does not cover labor. If you are interested in
additional labor coverage, you can purchase an extended service agreement
through your contractor. If you need further warranty assistance, please call
us at 1-800-422-4328.