Complaint Review: Nordyne

• Updated: Thu, May 17, 2012

• Reported By: Heather — Fort Worth Texas United States of America
Nordyne

Nordyne Faulty Products, motors, circuit boards, leaks, and freon Internet

I can understand how a lot of people can be so discouraged about Nordyne. My husband and I r buying our home and the AC/Heating unit was brand new. We have been here for 2 yrs now and we have had to replace our motor 3 times and our circuit board 2, and had toput freon in 2. We have had someone out here 5 times to tell us nothing is wrong. If nothing is wrong, how come we have had so many problems with this unit?? How come, if nothing is wrong, we had to replace all of these in 2 yrs?? If our units are suppose to be "BRAND NEW" how come we have to keep spending so much to keep our unit running?? My husband and I are so upset for the service we have gotten, plus having to replace the parts that I just wanna throw the unit out and start fresh. It has gotten so hot outside and has made it hotter inside. Texas weather is not good without AC/Heating. Even though we don't need the heat.....the AC is best. I would love to have Nordyne replace all of the money we have spent and just replace the whole unit of our choice. Their product sucks.......and my husband nor I will recommend any Nordyne unit or their service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2012 10:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nordyne/internet/Nordyne-Faulty-Products-motors-circuit-boards-leaks-and-freon-Internet-884428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nordyne