Complaint Review: Norm Thompson

• Reported By: Barbara — Easton Pennsylvania United States of America
Norm Thompson
Internet, Oregon United States of America

Norm Thompson VIP Program Internet, Oregon

I ordered a product from Norm Thompson in December which I returned because the product was very poor quality. Since then, I have been being charged $14.97/month for a VIP program that they told me I signed up for. This is total nonsense or they slipped in this condition without my knowledge. When I called to question it, they told me the charges were non-refundable. I will NEVER buy another thing from this company. I have been scammed- buyer beware!! Learn by my mistake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 05:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Norm-Thompson/Internet-Oregon-/Norm-Thompson-VIP-Program-Internet-Oregon-1018483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Norm Thompson