Complaint Review: Norma

• Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: Norma — Winter Garden Florida United States of America
Norma
1329 West Pointe Villas Blvd Winter Garden, Florida United States of America

Norma Precision Induction Cookware Precision Induction Sold My Information to a third-party magazine subscription!! Winter Garden, Florida

I too have been a victim of Hearthware Precision Induction Cooktop; Nuwave. The items they mention being free are actually not free after paying over $100 in shipping!! Cummon, I can ship a huge, heavy box from Texas to New York for $25 (which is what I recently paid). Where does $100+ in shipping come from??!  Of course, I never got all the perks because it was too expensive. In the end, I only received the 2 cooktops but no pots or pans as advertised!! I'm sure if we all knew, we wouldn't have purchased this.

Not to mention they sold my information to a third-party magazine subscription company called Continental Readers group, who signed me up to a magazine I did not want, who sold to a company called Subco then, Outdoorlife Magazine! This is rediculous!! I had to call to cancel this and the supposed "free" gas voucher was a scam, and all the other perks! It is so sad because many people like myself were looking forward to this device.

I will never purchase from them again. A lesson learned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Norma/Winter-Garden-Florida-34787/Norma-Precision-Induction-Cookware-Precision-Induction-Sold-My-Information-to-a-third-par-969715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Norma