Complaint Review: Norman Armenti (Mailman on Drugs)

• Submitted: Thu, September 26, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, September 26, 2013

• Reported By: Elderly Lady — fullerton California
Norman Armenti (Mailman on Drugs)
143 Norm Street fullerton, California USA

Norman Armenti (Mailman on Drugs) Norm Armenti aka Norman Armanti aka Norm Armanti aka Weirdo that makes kids feel uncomfortable. US Postal Services Employee Norman Armenti is Highly intoxicated on Prescription drugs and the use of Methamphetamines fullerton California

Norman Armenti (USPS Mail Carrier) MUST BE DRUG TESTED For Prescription Pain Pills and Meth!

I am reporting what I suspect is theft of prescription medications sent via the USPS from the V.A. hospital to me.  Last year I went through a period of time when many of my prescriptions were delivered by my postal carrier that were torn open and missing high dollar medicines.  I reported this to the post master general and the local police, neither did anything to remedy the situation.  After some months of complaining, the post office instructed the local branch to hold my medicines at the branch and notify me and I went to pick them up.  No more thefts since then.  Until now.  I received a notification slip today, dated yesterday.  I went to pick up my meds (Which are my pain pills) and found that no one at the branch knew where they were or where the carrier was and could not contact him. The Mail Carrier name is Norman Armenti out of Fullerton.

Is it common practice for postal workers to help their selves to other people’s medicines?  Are they stealing for resale of them?  No one in the Postal service seams to know or care about their customers nor do they care about felonious actions by some (or more) of their employees.  There was no investigation the last time, I was told that they would look into it but I never heard anything about it nor did I get any replacement medicines from the VA.  It appears that inhalers are the HOT commodity these days.  Along with hard Pain Killer narcotics shipped in three month supplies.

It is no wonder the postal service is losing money and their reputations; they don't act like professionals and only protect the thieves.

This NEEDS to STOP and Norman Armenti needs to be investigated and Drug Tested!

Sincerly

Susan (Elderly Grandmother)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2013 10:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Norman-Armenti-Mailman-on-Drugs/fullerton-California-92832/Norman-Armenti-Mailman-on-Drugs-Norm-Armenti-aka-Norman-Armanti-aka-Norm-Armanti-aka-We-1087680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Norman Armenti (Mailman on Drugs)