Complaint Review: Norman Manuel Fernando M.D

• Web:
  • Category: Doctors

Norman Manuel Fernando M.D Doctor Norman SEXAUL Predator Phoenix, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Very Inappropriate

*Consumer Comment: I Marlette am the person who falsely accused Doc.Norman On R.O.Report.com

*Consumer Comment: IF

I am a patient of Doctor Norman Manuel Fernando.I been going to his practice to a couple of months now.He been VERY inapproriate with me.He tells me how attracted I am.At one of my visits He said he had to check my chest( around my Breast) and Stomach. He touched me Breast and kept complimenting me while having his hands on my stomach.I honestly dont know till this day Why He did that examination when that wasnt my complaint. Then He asked me about my sex life,How many times I orasm,Do I have a good sex life with my partner,what I like sexually.Then he proceeded to tell me about his sex life with and His lady..who I heard is a Patient of his.I have two close friends that Go to his Practice they say he's always flirting with them and talking inapproriately to them about sex and other Crap.A patient of his who is an attractive lady said "If you flirt back He will proscribed narcotics if you ask him..as long as you keep it on the Down Low. A lot of his patients LOVE to Brag about how they are able to seduce Dr.Norman to get Narcotics from Him. I will No longer be a patient. This Doctor NEEDS to Lose His License he is a Drug DEALER and a SEXAUL Predator a MONSTER !!!Im pretty sure Im NOT the ONLY Female He's acted innaproriately with ..Other women Must Be afraid to say anything so they keep theit month shut.

If you're wondering then WHY I haven't file a LAWSUIT if it's True..I do Not have the Money too.If I did have the money that is required to go through all the Legal process I SWEAR to ALL of YOU I would SUE HIM for Sexaul Harassment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2011 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Norman-Manuel-Fernando-MD/Phoenix-Arizona-/Norman-Manuel-Fernando-MD-Doctor-Norman-SEXAUL-Predator-Phoenix-Arizona-751536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Norman Manuel Fernando M.D

Very Inappropriate

AUTHOR: Advocate - ()

This comment is to Marlette. My brother and I are both patients of Dr. Norman Fernando and I am so disgusted by your comments on this site. I can only imagine why he left you but as a professional myself, I would sue you for making such comments in a public forum.

Even if your claims were even remotely true, this is the wrong place to air your dirty personal laundry. Also, if I were you, I would go back to school and learn how to spell.

I Marlette am the person who falsely accused Doc.Norman On R.O.Report.com

AUTHOR: Linda - (USA)

My name Is Marlette I am Doc.Norman's Girlfriend ..I am The Person who Falsely Accused Doc.Norman Mauneul Fernando Of being a sexual Predator,Of Prescribing Narcotics to his patients,Of being Inapproriate with his female patients,and of beating the crap out of me.He threatend to Leave Me-I went Online to RipOffReport.com and posted Lies about Him.I knew Everyone would have access to all these lies and It would ruin his reputation and hurt his practice.That's exactly what has been going on for the last two years.My Lies have ruined Him,His Parctice,his employees.I am VERY Truely DEEPLY SORRY for ALL the Pain I have caused Doc.Norman,his Employers,his Practice and his Patients.I wish I could go back in time and think twice before Posting All these LIES Online but I can not. I live with the Pain and GUILT of what Evil I did to Doc.Norman Maunel Fernando.Im Truly SORRY to ALL.

Marlette

10-2011

IF

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

This is a true report then contact the AMA and make a complaint - make sure you have PROOF or you are in for a lawsuit yourself for defamation of character.