Complaint Review: Norman Manuel Fernando MD

• Phone: 602-254-5777
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

Norman Manuel Fernando MD Doc Fernando Doc.Fernando Phoenix, Arizona

*Author of original report: I Marlette am the person who faslely Accused Doc.Norman on R.O.Report.com

*Consumer Comment: OMG THIS T Doc Norman Is A MONSTER

Doc Norman Manuel Fernando 375 E Virginia Phoenix az 85004 suit A...and I dated for about a year...He came in all upset saying..That one of his loyal patients told him about what i had posted on file a report .com....Thats fine with me ..I have the right to tell the WORLD what kind of a PERSPON DOc Norman Manuel Fernando is...I was Totally INLOVE with him..i been inlove with this man since 2005..and finally we get together and it ALL Goes down the Drain...WHY..You may ask......Because Im NOT PERFECT and I cant CAMMUNICATE To His LEVEL...He wants perfection...I Honest To GOD Tried..But he still wasnt Happy...June 6 2010 was a nightmare..NOONE has EVER Laid a hand on me..Doc.Norman Manuel Fernando is the first man to EVER Verbally and physically Abuse ME...Im 5"7 110 pounds compare to him...Im HURT this Relationship is ending but its probably for the BEST.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2010 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Norman-Manuel-Fernando-MD/Phoenix-Arizona-85004/Norman-Manuel-Fernando-MD-Doc-Fernando-DocFernando-Phoenix-Arizona-613290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Norman Manuel Fernando MD

I Marlette am the person who faslely Accused Doc.Norman on R.O.Report.com

AUTHOR: Linda - (USA)

My name Is Marlette I am Doc.Norman's Girlfriend ..I am The Person who Falsely Accused Doc.Norman Mauneul Fernando Of being a sexual Predator,Of Prescribing Narcotics to his patients,Of being Inapproriate with his female patients,and of beating the crap out of me.He threatend to Leave Me-I went Online to RipOffReport.com and posted Lies about Him.I knew Everyone would have access to all these lies and It would ruin his reputation and hurt his practice.That's exactly what has been going on for the last two years.My Lies have ruined Him,His Parctice,his employees.I am VERY Truely DEEPLY SORRY for ALL the Pain I have caused Doc.Norman,his Employers,his Practice and his Patients.I wish I could go back in time and think twice before Posting All these LIES Online but I can not. I live with the Pain and GUILT of what Evil I did to Doc.Norman Maunel Fernando.Im Truly SORRY to ALL.

Marlette

10-2011

OMG THIS T Doc Norman Is A MONSTER

AUTHOR: Leo - (USA)

Im New to this site I was Looking through All the Doctor's Reports and I Came across ALL kinds of Nasty Reports on this MONSTER.How Does he still a Have his God d**n Doctor License?!?! Hello Medical Board do Something about It !!!!!!!!!!! I myself an a patient But for LONG I just posted a report on This Physco Sexaul Predator that uses His tile as a So called Good Doctor to Touch Women and Talk Innappropriately to them about SEX and other Non Medical Subjects !! THE MEDICAL BOARD OF PHOENIX ARIZONA DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS Monster you all Consider a God d**n GOOD Doctor !!!