Complaint Review: Norman Mchugh

• Updated: Sun, November 18, 2012

• Reported By: SarahM — New York New York United States of America
Norman Mchugh
175 Lenox Ave New York, New York United States of America

Norman Mchugh Halstead Property, Halstead Group Swindled Into Homelessness New York, New York

I worked with Norman McHugh of the Halstead Group to find an apartment in NYC. This company lied to me about the application process. They told me I would be able to move in within a few days. Four weeks later, after hidden fees and being homeless for over 3 weeks, I finally got into the apartment. They didn't answer my calls and they didn't apologize.

While I was in their office signing my lease, someone came in to speak with Norman. I watched him lie to their face about their application. When I got into my building, I spoke with others who had encountered the same exact issues with Halstead.

This company is full of liars and cheats. I will never work with them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2012 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Norman-Mchugh/New-York-New-York-10026/Norman-Mchugh-Halstead-Property-Halstead-Group-Swindled-Into-Homelessness-New-York-New-Y-971089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Norman Mchugh