Complaint Review: Norman Petco Salon 1484 Annie Overland

• Submitted: Sun, August 02, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, August 02, 2009

• Reported By:Choctaw Oklahoma
Norman Petco Salon 1484 Annie Overland
24th And Robinson Norman, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Norman Petco Grooming 1484 Annie Overland manager with animal abuse charge Norman Oklahoma

The Norman PETCO grooming salon has alway treated me with the best service I could ever hope for! I've been taking my schnauzer there for about 9months now. I've had almost every groomer cut her hair and take care of her. None of it bothered me untill that day that my boredom kicked in one day. I started goofing around on the state's public criminal database and once I ran out of names I randomly searched the Salon Manger's name. She'd offered to sell me one of her schn puppies recently, and I was sure I'd find some unpaid traffic ticket or divorce records

What i found surprised me. Beyond a surprise, here I am trusting her as the salons manage and she's got an ANIMAL CRUELTY CHARGE! It seems like it's an older charge and that it's all said and done with, but still that fact remains that she's a MANAGER of a grooming salon. I'd understand if she had paid her time and learned her lesson and still worked there(I do believe in second chanses) but not as the manager of the salon. Every body there is so nice and helpful, I've never had a bad experience, it's just that I don't trust somebody with an animal cruelty charge(who apparently imbreeds her schnauzers because she can't keep her bitch and stud apart! and that crudely docks their tails and her puppies are INFESTED with fleas[makes you wonder what her home is like]) to groom my dog. She may be a fine groomer, but the fact that a buisness like PETCO lets her stay as a manager, really make me wonder if they do truely believe that "animals come first'.

Jessie
Choctaw, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2009 12:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Norman-Petco-Salon-1484-Annie-Overland/Norman-Oklahoma-73069/Norman-Petco-Grooming-1484-Annie-Overland-manager-with-animal-abuse-charge-Norman-Oklahoma-475685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Norman Petco Salon 1484 Annie Overland