Complaint Review: Norman S Segall

• Reported By: Sabrina Kolarova — Florida
Norman S Segall
6050 Rolling Road Drive Miami, Florida USA

Norman S Segall Disgusting old pervert, do not work for him! Miami Florida

I got hired by Segall in January 2013 and got fired last week for "not working hard enough". Truth is Segall is actually a pervert and he fired me because I wouldn't let him sexually harrass me. During my time at Segall Gordich P.A. he asked me multiple times to: Bring shorter,tighter dresses, stay after work so he could see me at my desk while he was working, close all the blinds in his office and stay in there with him, and repeatedly asked me to have a drink with him after work even though I denied every time. He obviously got the message eventually and decided that if the message was going to be "no chance" then I had to be fired.

If I knew his wifes contact information I wouldnt think twice about informing her. You can leave her info in the rebutall section!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2013 05:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Norman-S-Segall-/Miami-Florida-33131/Norman-S-Segall-Disgusting-old-pervert-do-not-work-for-him-Miami-Florida-1087440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Norman S Segall