Complaint Review: Norman Yerke

• Reported By: Anonymous — Covington Louisiana United States of America
Norman Yerke
N21 W23350 Ridgeview Parkway Waukesha, Wisconsin United States of America

Norman Yerke New Life Ventures threats scam Waukesha, Wisconsin

I purchased the aircut direct from the company for $99.99.

I complained about the product being too loud, risk of electric shock, and low suction. Mr. Yerke responded with a threat of a lawsuit!

"The reputation of any of my businesses is EXTREMELY important to me.

I would strongly suggest that you retract your complaint. If you do not I assure you that my attorneys will bring whatever legal action necessary against you for harming my company. I have been in construction for most of my career, I have been sued and I have sued many people/companies."

Looks like if you complain on your blog or on YouTube, you will be sued. Stay away from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2012 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Norman-Yerke/Waukesha-Wisconsin-/Norman-Yerke-New-Life-Ventures-threats-scam-Waukesha-Wisconsin-818376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Norman Yerke