Complaint Review: Norris Auto Sales

Norris Auto Sales
3801 S Broadway Edmond, Oklahoma United States of America

Norris Auto Sales These people will rip you off!! Edmond, Oklahoma

*UPDATE Employee: Controller

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: rebuttal for this complaint

Norris auto sales are lieing, decieving people! Even to there own sales reps. I have been battling with them from 400 miles away to trade and purchase a new vehicle from them. They told me there would be no problem financing me as I have a good credit score. I drove to Edmond to purchase a vehicle and found this car. Norris Auto Sales approved me to buy this car and I brought it home leaving behind my trade in on 09-01-12.

This is when the trouble starts!! I have been calling them for a week trying to get an answer as to when I will recieve my paperwork, gas card and 1800.00 check they were suppose to be cutting me. I have called several times a day and they keep giving me the run around, the Mgr. telling me " Looks like I am going to be able to save you tons of money. I finally demanded an answer and they have not been able to finance me. This is the first they told me that this was an issue.

I am now waiting on them to retun my vehicle to me and reimburse me for the insurance I have already pay me on the vehicle. And... the story has a twist! My salesperson claims that he is someone from out of state just helping Norris Auto Sales sell vehicle and he called me out of the blue tonight and asked me how everything was going and tells me that they are going to come pick up this car to fix the hatch when the truth is they are coming to get the vehicle because they could not get me financed.

Im not sure how this will turn out and hope to get away without minimal damage but who know how amy times they had my credit report pulled. Avoid these people!! They are NO GOOD!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 09:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Norris-Auto-Sales/Edmond-Oklahoma-73013/Norris-Auto-Sales-These-people-will-rip-you-off-Edmond-Oklahoma-938257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Norris Auto Sales

Controller

AUTHOR: Ronda - ()

I am not sure who the individual that filed the complaint so I will give you the standard for us on selling cars.  If his credit was great then his income to debt ratio may have been to high for the truck he was looking at.  All banks have certain critera that they have to abide by.  Trust me when I say we are not in the business for taking vehicles back from a customer.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

rebuttal for this complaint

AUTHOR: norrisautosales - (United States of America)

we applogize for the customers situation. though in this case it was truely not are fault.  the bank did a income verification and the customer over stated there income. the bank would not fund the deal. this was a issue that we could not over come. trust me we would rather have sold a car. we are sorry that the customer feels like we did something wrong.