Complaint Review: Norris Marine

• Submitted: Tue, May 20, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, May 20, 2003

• Reported By:Tuttle Oklahoma
Norris Marine
2680 North Interstate Drive Norman, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Norris Marine ripoff mistreated and ripped off ripoff deception tricked and lied to us Norman Oklahoma

Given an estimate that did not include all work on the work order, but rather only one job, then later charged for all jobs, if I had known the original estimate was not for all the work I would have removed my boat from the premises. I did ask if the estimate was for all work and was told yes, so I received an inflated bill, and the boat's engine hatch gas struts had been ripped out of the fiberglass, and the cabin door left open and rained into, while in their possession.

I did file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, and the response from Judy Stidham, Manager of Norris Marine was that the screws pulled out of rotten wood (no rotten wood on this boat)and that I should have had the cover on the boat, then it wouldn't have been rained in, as their Technician noticed the door open the SECOND time he brought it into the shop.

Complaints at the business the day I picked up the boat and told them at that time what I saw upon inspection before leaving the premises, not one person would go out and look for themselves.

Norris Marine is a ripoff company and no boater should ever step foot in their business. After my dealings I have since heard complaints about them from other boaters, and nothing good from any.

Robert
Tuttle, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2003 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Norris-Marine/Norman-Oklahoma-73072/Norris-Marine-ripoff-mistreated-and-ripped-off-ripoff-deception-tricked-and-lied-to-us-Nor-57658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Norris Marine