Complaint Review: North America Holiday Travel Reward

1755 BroadWay E. Vancouver BC V5N 1w2 Vancouver, Canada Canada
  • Phone: 604-710-5941
  • Web:
  • Category: Cruises

North America Holiday Travel Reward sent me a Cashier Check for $3950.00 Ripoff Vancouver Canada

Dear Sir or Madam

I Paul Brown received a cashier check in the mail for approx $3950.00 whole US dollars. I checked out the bank which the check was wrote out to Wells Fargo Bank in City Reseda,Ca 91355 phone (818) 708-5990. I noticed this check had my full address on it also the check shown to be a true government document with a water mark. I also received a letter stating I had won a total of $50,000 which this above amount will be deducted from total amount after the taxes and other fees will be paid for. The letter also stated $46050 will be paid to me. I feel the person behind this scam should pay for the crime of intent to fraud. I have also made a copy of the letter and cashier check and forward to the local police department. I plan to call the bank first thing Monday morning and have them to run this transaction so it can be traced to the criminal.

clovis, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2007 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-America-Holiday-Travel-Reward/Vancouver-Canada-V5N1w2/North-America-Holiday-Travel-Reward-sent-me-a-Cashier-Check-for-395000-Ripoff-Vancouver-259465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North America Holiday Travel Reward